Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!!


Here's a pic of Notre Dame's Mascot, I thought it was fitting for today. Had a few friends over Saturday night and we drank some beers and had a few shots of whisky. Almost didn't make it to the parade yesterday cuz I was extremely hung over from the night before. After the parade we stuffed ourselves with corn beef and cabbage and I did manage to suck down a Bloody Mary. Lots of hotties at the parade, but they only had one bag pipe band which was kind of a disappointment, love to see guys in kilts, especially if they have furry knees. WOOF!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that there is something kind of hot about this guy, even in his silly faux-Irish cartoony get-up?

It's the face, the sideburns, and that open mouth.

Michael said...

Drub, thats what got me also. I found him very hot despite his costume.

Anonymous said...

he he... good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to mount him. :P