Monday, June 09, 2008

Not much is new....

Sorry I haven't posted shit lately but nothing is really new. During the week I work and on the weekends we tend to go to the flea market and then have friends over for a bbq on most Sundays. Thats it.... Totally bored and repeticious (is that a word?) Anyway my spending money these days goes to put gas in my car so I can go to work. I cash returnable cans and bottles in for stuff like beer and trail mix. Woo hoo...

I have put 90 miles on my scooter so far and love the shit out of it. I've got another 200 miles to go until I can drive it 45mph, the break it period. Then I'll be able to drive it to work. I had a hitch put on my car today and bought a motorcycle/scooter carrier so I can take it to my skills test. I'm actually not suppose to drive it on my own until I pass the skills test but how the fuck am I suppose to get skills if I can't drive the dam thing. hello...... I plan on taking the test soon, probably by the end of the month.

Anyway thats about it, like I said not much it new.

No comments: