Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Not much new to report. No more neighbor problems, they're still there but haven't had any issues in a few weeks. I haven't felt all that great the last couple of weeks, just tired, nauseous, and achey feeling.

One weird thing happened though. Several weeks ago one of the ladies at work was getting ready to go on vacation and every time I entered her cubicle I felt doom, like car accident doom. I was told Friday that her and her family was in a car accident two weeks ago. She is messed up to the point she won't be coming back until the beginning of next year. I feel bad for not saying anything before hand but I was afraid they would think I'm crazy.

This doesn't happen much. I remember the first time when I was a kid living out in Tucson, I kept having dreams of a big fire. Then a very popular bar in town "The Stray Cat" which was located in a historic building burned down.....

1 comment:

Will said...

My mother had the thing that whenever she dreamed of a far away friend or relative, within three days the call would come that he or she had died. I haven't inherited that from her--just her bad hair that has no body and is all fly-away if it gets long.