Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Trannies and A message from God

Man, I don't know what it is, but going back to work after a long weekend is, well, depressing. I'm like a kid going back to school, I just don't want to do it, but once I get back into the swing of things I kind of even out. We had a boring uneventful weekend. We managed to repair the sagging front porch and get it level and even managed to get about 3/4 of the shingles put on. Yea!

Went out to "The Berg" for drinks Sunday night and Scooby sang his heart out again. There were quite a few people out at the bar that night, lots of new and different faces. Saw this woman there with our local trannie Jolene. This woman was very homely, dressed in what I'd call a second hand lowcut gown/dress and had the biggest boobs I've seen on such a scrawny woman. I went out on the patio and found my friend Joe chatting with her so I joined them and found out her name was Dixie. What was so shocking was when Dixie talked a big ole boot fell out. She had one of the deepest voices I've ever heard come from a supposed female. After Dixie went back inside, I asked Joe, "Did Dixie used to be a guy?" and he replied,"I was wondering the same thing." I'm guessing that she was a he at one time, but who knows. I hope Dixie had a good time at the Berg and hope to see her again, and her big ass boobs.

I don't think I've mentioned this but we live across the street from a Lutheran Church. They have a sign out front which about once a month they post different inspirational and sometimes quirky messages. This last one hit a little to close to home, it read..."Staying in bed shouting "OH GOD" doesn't constitute going to church". My first thought was, "Oh Shit, did they hear me and Scooby getting it on last week when we had the windows open. I don't know if it's coincidence or what, but its got me thinking that we better close the windows when we plan on playing the hokey pokey from now on. Yikes!

I haven't mentioned coming out at work cuz it didn't happen. I looked in the newspaper and found my father's birthday announcement and I guess for lack of space they only printed the children and not their spouses. It was really no big deal since I only see my crewleader maybe once a month and my coworkers a couple of times a year. Work has a employee directory that they update yearly and several years ago I filled it out naming Scooby as my spouse but I noticed that they never did add him to my info.. When I first started working here I did go out once with the guys from work. We all met over to our crewleaders house for a few beers and considering that they all had a gay joke to tell, I'm sure they figured that I was gay and told the jokes to see if it would get a rise out of me. It of course didn't, but then I never went over for drinks again either. Considering that it was about a 45 min. trip to get back home, I had a good excuse not to go back.

No comments: