Monday, December 06, 2004

Ch Ch Ch Changes

Scooby called me at work last week and I could tell in his voice that he was bummed about something so I immediately asked, "What's wrong?". He then explained that he was checking out "T's" profile on gay.com and it had just been updated and that T said that he had just met his soulmate and that he was in love, and mentioned the guys name. So I guess we're out of the picture. I felt kind of indifferent about the whole thing. Yes I did want it, and yes I thought it would work, but I just had a feeling that it just wasn't going to happen. Scooby was really bummed by the news. So it looks like its going to be just the two of us going New Orleans.

This is the 3rd fuck buddy this year that has settled down and found a boyfriend. Granted T was not really a fuck buddy, we had only hooked up once, so I guess that's more of a one night stand. Anyway 1st our handsome 20 yo poz guy David got a bf and let us know that he couldn't come over to play anymore. We're still good friends though. Then my fb Tony found a bf and said he'd give me a call if things didn't work out. Damm...

"When one door closes another opens"

I now believe in that saying cuz I just got another playmate. Went over to his place Sat. morn. He's probably in his early fifties, tall and thin with a real deep voice. Anyway he's neg. so it's basically me blowing him which is cool with me. This Sat. was our second hook up and man was it HOT! He had me on my back on the bed and he climbed on top of me and stuck his cock in my mouth and was face fucking me when he started balancing on his feet and head and brought his hands down and started gently playing with my nipples. To be mouth fucked and have my nips played with at the same time was to much and got me really horned up. Then he shot his wad down my throat which made me blow too. HOT HOT HOT!

Other than that my insomnia and acid reflux is kicking my ass. I think I drank too much over Thanksgiving which is causing the excessive acid reflux. So needless to say I didn't drink any alcohol this weekend. Then I've been only getting about 5-6 hrs of sleep a night and its making me really irritable. Fell asleep at 11pm last night and was wide awake by 5am. By 7:30am I decided to get up, turned on the tv and watched the end of "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane". Then I started watching this movie called "Zero to Sixty" about people who do car repos. It was a 1978 movie and I couldn't stop watching it cuz the teenage girl in it had this way too familiar voice. I mean really obnoxious sounding and I kept thinking who the hell is she...the it hit me....it was Violet (the blueberry) Beauregarde aka Denise Nickerson from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory". What a trip. It was a "B" movie that also stared Silvia Miles and Joan Collins. It was either that or paid programing. So shoot me...I'm easily entertained.

No comments: