Monday, February 12, 2007

Confused slut

This weekend I added two new guys to my yahoo IM. One, a local guy in his early twenties who lives near where I work. The very horny young man was looking to get serviced and considering the stuff going on with me right now, I'm finding the best distraction is to suck on a hard cock. We planned to hook up sometime this week.

The second guy is a reader of my blog from, if I remember right, New York.

Anyway....I got an IM from my blog reader guy and thought it was the local horny guy. I IM'd him back saying if he was up to it that I'd suck him off tonight..... Oops sorry.

I'm such a confused slut....

4 comments:

Usman said...

dirty slut:-)

Will said...

Yeah, but isn't it nice to have so many guys lined up for action that you CAN get them confused? :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha! You need a piece of software called iTrick, whose whole point is to keep them straight. (Not that I have any need whatsoever of that, unfortunately!)

Jesse Archer said...

You are sooo not alone. At least you try. I go online late at night luring boys over with absolutely NO intention of hooking up. Ultimately I pass out on my keyboard.