Tuesday, August 07, 2007

whats new

Friday night I pulled a muscle in my back at work so this weekend I was in pain. It was bad enough that I had problems getting up and down. Thankfully Sunday I started to feel better and was getting around fairly well by that evening.

So...... Scooby and I broke the sling back in. I forgot how much I love it. He fucked me silly guilding me back and forth on his cock. It was just the work out I needed.

Thursday we are headed back to the campground. This weekend's theme is Mardi Gras, it should be fun. I'll try and take pictures this time.

3 comments:

Will said...

Never fucked or been fucked with the assistance of a sling. That's one experience I'll have to arange for soon.

Anonymous said...

Will, I'm surprised at you!

Mike, I admire your choice of workout program. Have to keep those ass muscles toned. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes!

How about me, you and Scooby all take turns in that sling of yours to celebrate?
;)