Monday, March 01, 2010

Sorry that I haven't posted anything, I've become addicted to Facecrack. lol But anyway I went back to work on Feb. 10 after 3 weeks off from injuring my foot. My partner was not much help, granted he'd make a meal but then not clean up afterward. I had pork chop bones laying on the counter for days until I managed to get up and clean. Considering I was suppose to stay off my foot, the 3 weeks was frusterating to say the least. So after all that we have started couples counciling, this is our second week. Since I had to favor my foot now I'm having problems with my left heel as well, I'm sure I have bone/heel spurs on both heels. Its so much fun trying to walk but not put pressure on either heel because they are tender and painful.

I'm suffering from cabin fever so don't have much to say other than I'm so fuckin ready for spring...

1 comment:

Bigg said...

I'm on Facecrack as much as you and I managed to squeeze out a blog post, now it's your turn.