Monday, April 11, 2005

All work and no play makes for an intense orgasm

Spent this weekend thinning out the wild grape vines that encase the backyard. My hands are a tortured mess but I finally broke down and started using gloves now if I could just get the last sliver outta my index finger I'd be doing good. Bought some more treated 2x4's and clothesline wire and attached them to our six foot fence in the back yard for the vines to grow on. This will make an 8 ft. tall wall of vines separating us from the neighbors. Glad I decided to do it this year cuz the guy next door's live in girlfriend has two little kids and they just bought them a play/swingset and of course like the neighbor behind us their planning on putting it as close to our property as possible. At least with the vine wall there won't be any kids sitting ontop of their playset looking over the fence saying, "Hello", "What ya doing?", "What kinda cigarette is that?", "Why do you have that man's penis in your mouth?" and so on ect..ect.

Also raked up another 3-4 bags of leaves and other lawn crap. Considering I'm planning on having the driveway paved this year I needed to move a couple of rail road ties that I have. I shouldn't have tried to do it myself cuz I'm feeling it really bad today. My entire leg and arm muscles are like Celtic knots..continuous and endless. Scooby tried to massage them a little today and all I could do was go Ouch..OUch...OUCH....OUCH!....I'm so fucking sore.

Other than that I got the chainsaw running and cut up all the tree limbs that were piled up in the back yard. Also got the attic/storage area done enough to pack most of the crap back into it. And started sorting for a yard sale this spring sometime.

All in all it was a very productive weekend.

Scooby gave me an intense blowjob this morning. Man I was so fucking horny I knew it wouldn't take me long to blow. Scooby ended up having to back off of my cock a bit cuz when I started blowing my load it was shooting right up his nose. I about drowned him, but then I normally do when he blows me. Hehe my Scooby always does me right...

1 comment:

Will said...

Hey, Mouse, you really WOULD love the Body Worlds exhibit here in Chicago. Any possibility you could get here?

Man, when you shoot, I guess you really SHOOT! Great stuff.