Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Birthday update

First I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday! Not much to report I'm afraid.

This year my sister and dad came over the day before with the cake. Scooby didn't even have money to buy me a card. "J" our roomate gave me a Prosac, so I droned on the couch most of the day. I asked Scooby to make me breakfast, I figured he could at least do that since he couldn't afford to take me out to eat....I ended up cleaning up the mess afterword. "J" did make an awesome venison dinner that evening. The highlight was when the neighbor lady and her bf came over to get online to buy a dildo, I was laying on the couch and with no place else to sit "J" came over and snuggled next to me under a blanket. Did I mention that "J" is 25, slim and furry and that he was shirtless. That made my day! The neighbor guy returned later with a 6 pack of beer for me. That was about it, I went out and bought a bottle of whisky which we all drank. Scooby's mom sent me 25 bucks but I ended up giving 20 of it back to Scooby so he could put gas in his car.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that last Friday I bought myself a 2001 Aztek. Call it a pre birthday present to myself. I've wanted one for awhile now and my friend Thurston got me a great deal on it. YEA! So all in all it wasn't to bad of a birthday as birthdays go.

No comments: