Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kitty update and other shit

Well Scooby called the Vet and both Kiddo and Clyde are doing fine. They told us to call tommorrow around 1pm to see about picking them back up. This sounds good since this morning they told us to probably call around 4 or 5pm. It will be nice to not have my feet clawed in the middle of the night anymore. I believe it was Clyde that would jump up on the end of the bed and get my feet in the process. It happened enough that I started sleeping in the fetal position out of fear.

In other news: I woke up this morning with my right eye crusted shut. So I would guess this means that I have Pink Eye. Fucking great. Never had it before, but Scooby just had it last month so I started taking the Similasan that we bought for him. It started with one of our friends coming over with it and giving it to Scooby. I guess I just don't understand some people, its like hello we already have problems with our immune system. Thanks for throwing a wrench in that.

Its funny how people are either considerate or not. We do have friends and neighbors that won't come over if their sick or will warn us is we are planning on visiting them. Our next door neighbor needed to come over for something recently and his kid was violently ill that morning and he pulled his shirt up over his mouth and nose not to contaminate us. I thought that was very considerate but not really needed and we told him he didn't have to cover up. I did pop an Airborne and that usually does the trick.

Anyway thats it, the kitties are doing good and I got fuckin pink eye....

4 comments:

thomas said...

i'm glad the kitties are okay. i know what it is to be a worried daddy.

pink eye sucks. you need to give it to someone else and then it will leave you.

seeking said...

sorry to hear about your eye. hang in there!

Homer said...

I get pinkeye (allergy-related) often (about 3 times a year). It goes away after a while, but it is annoying.

Michael said...

I hear that its contagious, I haven't taken any time off of work yet. Guess I'm spreading the pink eye love. Serves my job right for giving us a paycut for sick time pay. "Evil laugh"