Thursday, September 21, 2006

Web cam freaks

Scooby really likes to view peoples personal webcams, but as of late he's been seeing some really weird shit.

A little while ago he started viewing this one guys cam. The guy was naked and holding on to his hard cock. But then he started to stroke it. As his hand went down the shaft something weird would happen to the head of his cock. With a closer examination it was decided that the guy used to have a prince albert but it was apparently ripped out. When his hand would go down to the base, the head of his cock would pop open and then clap back together when he stroked up.

Last weekend I was watching tv and Scooby was sitting in a chair next to me watching a guy's cam. The man was dildo'ing the hell out of his ass, which was quite entertaining. Then I heard Scooby go "Ewwww" and I looked over to see the guy on cam expell the healthiest shit I've seen in a long time. It looked like it took place in the guys livingroom...I hope he at least layed something down over his carpet when he started.....

4 comments:

thomas said...

OMG, that was disturbing. my friend JenJen who now reads your blog too just emailed me your entry. i think she was totally entranced by it. keep up the good work.

Bigg said...

I guess it doesn't say much for my sense of humor, but I thought that was hilarious.
Hope 40 is treating you kindly so far!

Michael said...

I found it both disturbing and amusing. In fact I laughed my ass off when the guy took a huge dump in his livingroom.

Anonymous said...

Great! As someone who just had his PA ripped out...I now know what I have to look forward to.