Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Another camping trip

Thursday we leave for Saugatuck to go camping at Campit. This weekend is their Mardi Gras weekend. Last year was a total blast with a weekend full of festivities. There is the Mr. and Miss Campit competition, best costume contest, Mardi Gras parade, and last but not least the Boubon St. party in the new trailer park area. Not to mention there should also be some action going on in the woods as well...... I hope.

In between all that I'll be hanging out in the pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No breaking toes on the trip, ok? I nearly lost my lunch with the last post. lol!

Michael said...

Promise, no broken toes. I always where my shoes when I'm camping/drinking. lol

Anonymous said...

Camping trip with all sweet memories... it's great.