Friday, March 11, 2005

Don't like the weather...wait 5 minutes

So help me God, if we get anymore fucking severe snow storms I'm gonna scream and claw my face! My mom always said, "If ya don't like the weather in Michigan...wait 5 minutes". It was so fucking true tonight.

I go into the Art Gallery to clean and when I go in everything is all fine and dandy. I get my cleaning supplies out of the basement and go back upstairs and I can barely see out the windows its snowing so bad...I mean whiteout kinda snow storm. I start freaking out and hurry to get my cleaning done so I can leave work early and start on my 20 mile trek home. By the time I get done cleaning and get over to my other building to punch out, the storm has stopped. It was fucking insane...we got like 1-2 inches in a matter of 15 minutes then it was over. I decided to stick it out till the end of my shift, this way the roads might be clear and there won't be so many people out there driving all stupid.

We were planning on going out tonight, but if the roads are still bad maybe we'll just stay home get drunk and go sledding. Might as well make the best of this shit and help preserve my sanity in the process.

No comments: