Monday, March 07, 2005

"Queer Eye for the Dirt Poor Queer Guy"

Had a boring weekend. Painted trim in various areas around the house that needed painting. Then today I used my snow shovel to shovel the water out of the swamp/mud pit which was once our driveway and into the street. Had several rubber neckers looky looing me while I was doing it, gawd I love to be on display, NOT. Ended up having water run 1/2 way down the block. I probably should just break down and have the dam thing paved this year.

Also watched the "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl" marathon this weekend. Danny is hottie. But honestly watching all those fabulous homo's with their clear complextions was a bit depressing. Reminded me that I really need to get the spider veins on my face zapped before my 20 yr. class reunion this year, that's if I go. A derm abrasion treatment would be best, but I bet its more than I can afford. I wonder if my electric sander would work....just kidding...

They need to have "Queer Eye for the Dirt Poor Queer Guy". Fuck I could use a new wardrobe, spa treatment and an ego boost. We should help out and promote our own instead of the straight people. But then they wouldn't get the straight viewers and that's what its all about...viewers, ratings and money, money, money.

No comments: