Thursday, August 25, 2005

Rule # 1 Nevr hury while using a power saaw


little ouchie Posted by Picasa

Yesteday I was hurrying atound cutting and attadhing vinyl soffit to the house and my stupid finger got in the way. Luckily to cut vinyl siding the blade on thr saw has to be put on bsckwards orherwise it would of pulled my finger inro the saw and done alotr more damage. Plush the back side od the saw doesn't chew things up ass much so I got a nice clean "papercut looking" slice a pretty good ways into my finger.

got it cleanre up and stipped bleeding so no trip to get stitches. Took the day off work and this morings house cleaning job. Other wise going back to work tonight, don't think its going to open bakcv up. No pain today so I don't think i'll tsake a vicodin today, they made me feel all nife and gushy yestrday. kinda like it...

ALLWAYS TAKE ;YOUR TIMRE AND PAY ATTENTION WHILE USING PAWER SAWSS!!! OR SANY EQUIPMENT FORE THAT MATTER.

Note: I would hage used spell chunk but I thouft it waas kinda dunny this way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me laugh. I'm very sorry about the finger, I know how that feels. I took a chainsaw to my thumb once.

You're cool for knowing about reversing blades to cut certain materials (useful for sheet metal, too!)

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Glad you didn't get carried away and slice your whole finger off!

Mark Floyd-Thaut said...

Good think you didn't lose your finger. Makes picking your nose a BITCH.

I remember the "shop guy" while in Grad School. He only had 7 fingers.

Michael said...

thanks guys its healing quite quickly. Its a bitcxh trying to type though.