Monday, April 09, 2007

For the last several days I've woken up with a really sore back. I go to bed feeling fine, but when I wake up.... agony. The bed itself is a semi new expensive bed that sugar daddy gave us a year or so ago.

Today I got up fed the cats and went and layed down on the couch with the heating pad. Ended up falling back to sleep and when I woke up all three cats where snuggled up around me. What a comforting feeling...I was on my side and Clyde was nestled in behind my legs, Puddy was against my chest and Kiddo was laying on my torso. Their not big snugglers so this was a treat.

Sunday we went to my sisters for Easter dinner. Then I played a card game with my sister, niece-inlaw and great niece. I won and then we called it a day and headed home. We stopped at my Dad's place and picked up the carpet that was out in the garage that had been replaced from his house. I plan on using it in the spare bedroom upstairs which is almost finished and the other piece probably on the back porch. Hopefully it will survive until we can get in layed down, since one of the cats has decided that it's really fun to shred the ends of it.

No comments: