Friday, April 13, 2007

Wednesday afternoon it started snowing and snowing and snowing. Against better judgement I went to work, but ended up leaving 2 hours early cuz I wanted to get home before it started to freeze. The drive home was treacherous and the worst conditons all winter. HELLO ITS FUCKING APRIL FOR GOD SAKE!!!!! I decided that if there is a God he hates us. By the time I got to Bay City the snow had turned to rain and by the time I woke up the next morning 99% of the snow was gone. YES!

Today it was in the 40's-50's. Which I embraced whole heartedly, my cabin fever subsiding. Being stuck in the house 4 months out of the year can get a little depressing. Anyway in other news I've started teaching myself sign language and am really enjoying it. I hope the next time we go down to NOLA I'll see the cute deaf guy again, this time we can communicate a little better.

Happy Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

thomas said...

i am impressed, sign language is a great skill. especially if it gets you laid!

the weather has sucked here too. but i need to be thankful i don't live in the north, i am a big baby when it comes to snow and ice now.