Monday, July 14, 2008

Rain and skeeters

The title best describes out camping trip. Thursday and Friday it rained on and off and Saturday morning it poured for hours. The mosquito's were horrible, but it probably didn't help that we had last years mosquito spray. Friday morning we ran to a store and bought some new bug spray, which seemed to help. The G.R. River men weren't all that friendly this year, plus they brought their own portable private play area, so we've decided not to go when they are there anymore. We did meet a few new people, so the weekend wasn't a total loss.

Other shit...

I'll be doing my motorcycle skills test next week. Also I crunched some numbers today on our spending within the last year and it looks like by next year we will be broke. I plan on refinancing my mortgage soon so hopefully I can get a lower payment. Our finances kind of worry me but if things do indeed get bad I can always sell my stocks, which I was going to save for retirement and then the timeshare. That will be a sad day when that goes, cuz no more trips to New Orleans once its gone. Anyway back to the grind...

No comments: