Monday, August 09, 2004

Considering the difficulties that I'm having logging onto blogspot, I'm considering relocating to a different blog site. Scooby tells me that its easier to post pics on tripod so I might give them a go. Will post new site if and when it happens, that's if I can log on, that is.

Was suppose to take my dad to his brothers 90th birthday party yesterday but I woke up with an incredible neck ache. (I couldn't turn or tilt my head to the right without pain.) Luckily last week my sister told me that if I couldn't make it to let her know and she'd take him. So I called to see if she was still free and she was, thank god.

I think my neck problems stem back to when I was 21 and got into a car accident. I fell asleep/passed out behind the wheel of my car and went into a 15-20 ft. ditch and hit a culvert. At the time the hospital said I had a chipped vertebrae in my neck, but my Dr. never got the ex-rays from the hospital and just said that if I can move my head back and forth without pain, then I'm fine. I think its probably the chip that I'm having problems with, but luckily it only lasts a day or two and only happens a couple of times a year.

Weird thing, I tried to locate the local Democratic office to stop by and get some bumper stickers and a yard sign. Only to find out that we no longer have a local Democratic office. That's scary! I guess I'll at least try and get some bumper stickers online.

Other than that, had a boring weekend, made some mashed potato salad and gazpacho..... Might be having a get together for our friend T who got a better paying job back home in Australia and is leaving at the end of the month. We will miss ya T. and your excessively furry legs. Woof!

That's it for now and hopefully I'll be able to log on again.

2 comments:

Homer said...

Sorry about the hurt neck. Can you email me some mashed potatoes?

Michael said...

Thanks my neck is getting much better. And one serving of mashed potatoe salad coming right up!