Wednesday, July 13, 2005

3 by 3

Even though Monday was my first day back to work after vacation it started out with a bang. Woke up and sucked a load outta the bf. Then worked around the house for awhile. Decided to give "L" a call, he's this guy that I use to hook up with once or twice a month to blow before the bf more or less got layed off. He used to come over when the bf was at work and I'd spit shine his knob and he'd repay me by drowning the fuck outta me, man can this guy cum. Anyway, we decided that the three of us would play together. He came over and I knelt infront of "L" and my man and they took turns pounding my mouth with their rock hard cocks. I was in hog heaven taking care of these two guys one after the other, both at the same time, ect.. My man shot first filling my throat with his hot seed and "L" followed suit moments later, giving me the much needed protein that I was craving. Three loads by 3pm, not a bad way to start the week.

I haven't had anytime to catch up reading everyones blogs. I normally blog read/write/comment at work but with a new boss, I gotta kinda keep computer time down to a minimum. I could set time aside at home after our driveway is completed, but until then I've gotta keep the phone line free waiting for them to call to tell us when their gonna apply the asphalt. It's suppose to be finished this week, but considering we we're strung along for a month and 1/2 before they even got started, I'm kinda in limbo.

Anyway hope to at least be able to post once or twice a week.

No comments: