Tuesday, July 11, 2006

UGH!

This morning I started out with about 15 bucks in my pocket. Then I did one of my house cleaning jobs and got 30 bucks for that. Now I just had to put gas in my car which took 40 fucking dollars and that won't get me through the end of the week. God forbid that I got hungry today so I had a double cheeseburger and a small McFlurry for about 3 bucks. Then this evening I had one of those KFC snackers for a dollar. Now I'm down to a buck and some change. I guess its back to eating cereal for the rest of the week at work.

Just living the American fuckin dream......

2 comments:

Bigg said...

I can totally relate, Mouse. How do you feel about Ramen noodles?

Michael said...

Ah Ramen noodles, I know them well. I normally put soy sauce in them and pretend I'm having chinese for dinner. LOL