Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not much new

Not much new here. Most of the week was cold with temps averaging around 30. It started warming up and raining last night which is a good thing since it will get rid of the rest of the snow. I got up this morning and it was already 50 degrees. YES!!!

Had lunch with my sister today and she told me that she got an offer on my dads house which is another good thing. Hopefully the guy will be able to get financing.

Today was the first day I spent time outside without a coat. I brought my coat to work since I'll probably need it by nightfall but its out in my car until I need it. Funny how the little things mean so much.... Winter and cold weather is just about over, thank God.

And as of yesterday I'm chlamydia free. I finished the rest of my antibiotics yesterday and to celebrate I sucked off Scooby.

1 comment:

Bigg said...

When the clap is gone, that's a reason for applause!