Monday, October 04, 2004

Busy, Busy

We had a very busy/productive weekend. Scooby and I spent most of it hanging drywall in the attic. I got another roll of insulation installed, hopefully will only need one more roll to finish. Brought in all my plants from the front porch since its starting to get a little to cold for them outside, at least at night. Finally found the electric blanket and that will be going on soon.

We went out for a late lunch/early dinner Saturday to A&W. We both wanted to get over there before they close for the season. Had their cheese curds for the first time, they were very yummy. (Yes, I know, I live under a rock)

Got emailed back from Mac this morning confirming that he wanted to hookup with me today. So I apologized to Scooby for freaking out about him hooking up with Mac a couple of weeks ago, and told him that I didn't mind if they wanted to hook up again in the future and wouldn't mind a 3way sometime. (God bless him for dealing with my psychotic virgo ass) I blew Scooby before he went to work and then Mac came over and gave me a good fucking this afternoon, which is just the attitude adjustment that I needed.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

No comments: