Monday, November 08, 2004

Best Wishes from the Moral DeCays

Well we went up north this weekend for my nephew's wedding. He is the last of my religious sister's six kids to get married. Yea! No more weddings for that side of the family. We really didn't know what to expect. The ceremony wasn't at my brother inlaws church so we figured that he wasn't going to be the preacher. We had already made plans to ride up with my sister and father, then when they arrived her husband was with them also. Great, him and I normally mix like oil and water. He drove like a stupid person, poking along when passing people and most of the time refusing to get back over into the slower lane...but I held my tongue.

Did I mention that I forgot to take or bring any Xanax with me...

We got there and got seated in the little church. The village we were in maybe had a population of 100 but I think that might be pushing it. The churches preacher started the ceremony and he was very enjoying and funny...Then my brother inlaw took over and started preaching about how this country is in moral decay while looking directly at Scooby and I. Funny how he didn't eyeball his own brother, who's did time in prison for child molestation. I'm just sayin'.... Well his congregation was all "Amen" and "Praise Jesus" and luckily that stopped and the actual marriage ceremony continued cuz the next person to say "Amen or Praise Jesus" I was planning on screaming a "Praise Jesus" as loud and as obnoxious as I could.

Then I ended up getting in an argument on the way home with my other brother inlaw about the dioxin contamination of the Tittabawasee river. I finally ended it with a "Whatever I don't give a FUCK!". Nobody says fuck in my family normally so me saying it felt really good.

Anyway the day of turmoil totally threw off my chi and after we got home I preceded to get totally shitfaced until I barfed bigtime. Sunday wasn't any better I was really out of sorts and didn't feel completely attached to my body, just a really ackward day for me. That afternoon while I was moving a ladder onto the back porch I was explaining to Scooby that it was my family (mainly my bible banging brother inlaw) that threw off my chi, and in mid sentence I broke a antique glass light fixture. FUCK FUCK FUCK...

But anyway that was my shitty weekend in a nutshell.

I read in this months Out mag. that Thanksgiving weekend is Mr. Toronto Leather weekend. Wish we could go but can only afford one vacation a year and its going to be in New Orleans for Christmas/New Years. Dam... I want to be used by a bunch of furry leather daddys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

furry leather daddy's.... yum! i wouldn't mind being used a few of those myself.
--thomas, www.kungfukittens.com

Michael said...

I just hope to get as much bathhouse sex as Homeboi's been getting lately.