Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"Song of the exPat"

"Oh Canada"
"Our home and native land"
"Bring down your borders to encompass Michigan"


Yeah like that would happen

Well fucking Hitler won another term. I'm at least happy that Michigan's electoral college vote went for Kerry. Unfortunately Michigan did pass the bigot law to ban marriage and civil unions for gays. But seriously it disturbs me to live in a country that the majority of the people are so clueless and naive. Its all those backwood inbred conservatives that's the problem. But I guess once there children start getting sent back from Irac in a box maybe they'll have a change of heart. I doubt that also, but who knows.

But anyway, I honestly thought that this would probably happen... so last night I started looking at real estate and HIV and Aids services in Ontario, Canada. Would love to live in the Toronto area, but it looks to be too expensive. Found a few nice places in Sarnia just across the border from Port Huron, MI. Only a few hours from where we're at now, and I hear that they have a passenger train that goes to Toronto. Hmmm. Going to start investigating how to go about getting a Canadian citizenship. I hear its easier to get if you do it before you move.

I want to live in a actual FREE Country damit!

Any Canadian readers? I'd love some input.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! ey

Update: Well I took the online skilled worker test to see if I could immigrate and I scored a 53. The lowest acceptable score is 67. Sooo I guess I'm too stoopid to be able to immigrate to Canada. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

No comments: