Monday, November 01, 2004

Note to self... Don't mix the following

beer
whisky shots
jello shots made with cheap vodka
and vicodin

Well I'd love to blog about the Halloween party but I only witnessed the first couple of hours and then I passed out. I'm so fucking pissed off at myself. All that fucking work for practically nothing. Before the party I had one of my migrains so I thought I'd try a vicodin. Then I had maybe 4-5 beers, 4 shots of whisky and a couple of jello shots... and that was all she wrote. I ended up passing out in one of the bedrooms and couldn't get up for the rest of the night. I'm normally not such a light weight I think it might have been the combination of the vicodin and the alcohol. Oh well no use crying over an accidental overdose.

I've learned my lesson. Here its two days later and I'm still feeling like dogshit.

No comments: