Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thanks4giving

About 15 yrs ago right before I bought my house in Bay City I had an apartment with my friend Jack. It was the upstairs of an old farmhouse located out in the farming community of Tittabawasee township in Saginaw County. We were preparing to take "Berlyn" my exgirlfriend from High School to the local gay bar in Saginaw that evening. Berlyn was nearing the end of her rocky marriage and needed a little pick me up so we figured we'd go out and dance our ass off that night. In the process of getting ready she told us about this one time when she was giving her husband a blow job and that when he came he shot so hard that cum flew out of her nose. Jack and I were speechless except for our uncontrollable laughter. My first thought was, "yeah right" cuz Berlyn had always told tall tales which I only half believed. Then being the slut that I am my second thought was, "I want to suck off her husband". I of course would never have done that cuz Berlyn was a dear friend, but it did start some very hot fantasy material.

Cut to about 7yrs later.

Scooby and I were in New Orleans for the first or maybe second time together. It was Labor Day or aka Gay Mardi Gras the weather was scorchingly hot so to get out of the sun/heat for awhile we decided to go to the bathhouse. After a few trips around the premises I noticed this hot furry chested guy with a goatee leaning up against the wall near the glory hole cubicles. Normally I'm not one to make the first move but he was just to fuckin' hot to let slip out of my grasps, so I went right up to him and ran my hand across his chest and commented on how HOT he was. He thought the same about me so we locked ourselves in a cubicle and I sat down on the chair and started to massage his cock which was quickly becoming rock hard. Not only was he great looking but he had a big fat cock to boot which I immediately started choking down. Within no time he had grabbed my head and was giving me the face fucking of a lifetime just slamming his cock down my throat. Man I was in hog heaven... then before I new what was happening he thrust my head down on his cock and without any notice shot the fucking hugest load I've ever had the privilege of receiving. Granted cum didn't shoot out my nose like Berlyn but he did fill my sinus cavities and totally flooded my mouth and coated my throat. With my head swimming in cum I immediately shot a load onto the floor. We then said our goodbyes and I pointed him in the direction of the showers/sauna and steam room area. For the rest of the day while we strolled around the streets of the French Quarter all I'd have to do was sniff a little bit and more of his cum would ooze down my throat and I was in heaven.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Homer said...

I my god...nose stuffing...

seeking said...

ahahah great story. i was on a road trip with my friend and got bored. told him to pull it out and jacked him off with my spit driving 80 mph. he blew his load and man that was the best smelling hand for the rest of the trip! spit, sweat and cum! mmmm.... cheers bud!

homeboi said...

He Hee! I managed it the other way with an old boyfriend once. He pulled my cock out of his mouth just as I fired. It went straight up his nose and down his throat. He nearly choked and I just started laughing. There wasn't a drop on his face!

Oh yes: Woman walks into a doctors surgery pinching the end of her nose. "Dogdder. Gan i ged pwegdnan fwom naythal thegths?" she asks.
Doctor things for a moment. "No, of course you can't."
Woman releases her fingers, inhales deeply through her nose and then clears her throat. "Thank fuck for that," she begins, "that spunk was really beginning to burn!!"