Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Nothing to say

Haven't had much to say lately cuz lets face it life in a small town is boring and a bit stagnate. Had a bit of snow flurries today and am so fuckin tire of that. If it doesn't get nice soon, we're going to end up only having about 4 months of nice weather then back to shit again. I want to get outta here so bad I can taste it. I can see Scooby and I fleeing Michigan and saying as we cross the state line, "Don't look back or you'll turn into a pillar of shit" like Ellen Bursten said in the movie "Alice doesn't live here Anymore".

Been spending all my free time either working on the house or over at our friend Thurston's house sorting vinyl records. Basically got everything sorted into decades and specifics like country, disco, christmas ect.. Hey how fun is that.

My tulips bounced back after the last all day snow-fucking-a-thon. I ended up brushing the snow off of em and then put a plastic bucket over them for protection. There about done now but they sure looked purty while they lasted.

It's times like this I wonder why I even started blogging. I've got nothing new or interesting to say. Nothing is going on in my life worth writing about. Oh wait... the outside of my fathers house got ransacked by a robin last week, shit all over most of his windows, sat on a post on his deck and just started spraying bird shit everywhere. He told me this today and I laughed my ass off.

And thats about it, thanks for visiting.... oh yeah speaking of visiting or visitors I hit 5,000 last week on my site counter. Even though most only visit for about millisecond its a visit just the same. Welcome and thanks for visiting ya'll.

4 comments:

Jack said...

We all go through that nothing to say phase... I sometimes have alot to say but don't always have time to finish it/check spelling/check facts... and after awhile I let it go... I used to be that way about making comments on other people's blogs... I too am HIV+ so I like checking in on you every once in awhile...

Homer said...

Mouse, you are one of my top five favorite blogs. I really like reading your stuff. SMOOCH.

Michael said...

Aww thanks guys that makes me feel better about the rut I've been in lately.

Will said...

Mouse, you are NEVER boring. You're too honest for that.