Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hobble Hobble....Happy Turkey day!

We are getting our 3rd snowfall and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. This is not a good sign. Me thinks we are gonna get slammed this winter. We've got at least a couple of inches so far and I didn't bring my boots to work and my left tennis shoe has a hole in the heal. SHIT! So for the rest of the evening I'll be hobbling around when outside trying not to get my left heal wet so I don't end up with a soaker.
God I love winter....

Tonight is my last night of work for the week. YEA! And I'm all set for the time off, got my 30 pack of Milwaukee's Best and a fifth of Carolan's Irish creme for my morning coffee. Carolan's IC is 1/2 the price of Bailey's and just as good, or at least my pickled liver can't tell the difference. Tomorrow we will head to my sisters for Thanksgiving dinner. But before that I plan on watching the Macy's parade, this is one of my favorite things to do. After dinner we plan on watching "Christmas with the Cranks". Then after eating pie we're heading home and I'm gonna get drunk. Wee ha!

Here's a list of things I'm thankful for:

1. Our health
2. Scooby
3. Family and friends
4. Our kitty Mr. Puddyson
5. Food on our table
6. A roof over our heads
7. My job
8. Hot handsome men
9. Guys who love to have their cock sucked.
10. My car

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

AJ said...

Have a Happy Turkey Day!
I love your list!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Mike!

Anonymous said...

Great list of things to be thankful for - definitely helps put things into perspective!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Will said...

Mike and Scooby--Happy Thanksgiving!