Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just shut up and show me your cock

Did you ever run across someone that insists on disagreeing with everything and anything. We went out to the Berg last Saturday night to hand out invites to our Halloween party and ran into a guy that was at our 4th of July party. At the last party he was all groping me and everything and I was groping back and running my fingers through his furry chest. This was before I knew he had a boyfriend.

This weekend was another story. Every fucking thing that came out of my mouth he disagreed with. Normally I'd get irritated, but now that I'm on Zoloft, I just had enough and turned to Scooby and asked if he was ready to go home. We had plans to go out and have a smoke with the bartender before we left. We went outside and Mr. Disagreeable followed us out.

After finishing our smoke, the bartender went back in and Mr. D started groping the two of us, and we groped back. He unzipped us and pulled out our cocks and he pulled out his. Man did he have a nice thick cock. If I'd of been in New Orleans I probably would of dropped to my knees and popped his manhood in my mouth. But I didn't. Plus his boyfriend was inside and I don't know what kind of relationship they have. I really don't want to get caught with another man's candy in my mouth, ya know what I mean.

I just don't need that kinda drama....

No comments: