Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Whipped

OMG I'm so fuckin tired. I was sleeping better until a couple of days before the party. It was probably preparty anxiety. With that and clean up afterward I'm dragging major ass.

We had several people at our party that had masks on and I still don't know who they were. I always find that funny, and yet I'm kinda at a loss for words with people that I can't see their face. Must be a backroom/bathhouse thing for me, but when I don't see their face or their cock then I'm stuck in limbo.

I know I've promised pics of my new tatt and will try and post tomorrow maybe even with pics of myself also face included with out Halloween makeup...gasp. I just need to get Scooby to take a few pics tomorrow morning before he goes to work. I promised a certain blogger that if he didn't break his diet and eat a whole pizza that I'd send him a naked pic of myself. He didn't so I'm gonna hold to my promise and send him a pic tomorrow also.

Lately Home Depot has been working Scooby on Wednesdays. So tomorrow is "ME" day and I'm gonna just lay around and post a few pics before I go to work. I'm so whipped this week I didn't even plan a date for tomorrow. When I'm to tired to suck cock, beware Hell might just freeze over.....

3 comments:

greekgaylolita said...

Tommorow is another day:)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't eat a whole pizza either!

Will said...

I didn't eat a whole pizza, either. I didn't even eat a slice! Any hope this picture could circulate to some faithful readers who are also fans of male beauty?